What does Testing for Access mean?
During TOP Week, you need to show a QR code from the Corona Check App or an application of your own country. You can download the Dutch app in the Play/App Store. This QR code will allow TOP to see if the participant or mentor is contagious. If you have a negative test result, access will be granted. You can get the QR code in 3 ways:
- You have been fully vaccinated for two weeks with an EMA approved vaccine. If you have been vaccinated outside the European Union, make sure to check whether this vaccination is accepted according to European standards. If you have been vaccinated, we would like to ask you to do a self-test just to be sure. If your are vaccinated abroad and the vaccin is approved in Europe, that is good as well. Make sure that in all cases you have a valid QR Code. An offline record without QR code is not valid.
- You have tested negative in the past 24 hours. You can schedule this test (for free) via Testing for Access www.testenvoortoegang.org). After you had your test, you need to create a QR code in the coronacheck app. You have tested positive in the past 6 months and are now no longer contagious (in possession of a recovery certificate).
An activity with Testing for Access:
- All participants and mentors can show a QR code (explained below) for entry.
- Everyone must be seated at a table. Sitting at the table you do not need to keep a 1.5-meter distance.
- The capacity is smaller. We will work in shifts so everyone can go to the same events.
- See here which activities require a Testing for Access code.
- You need to make an appointment yourself. You can do this via this link. This is also possible if you are an international student.
- Pay attention: a test result cannot be older than 24 hours. If you have a negative resulter older than 24 hours, access to events will be denied.
I have a negative test result
Go to the coronacheck app or go to coronacheck.nl. If you do not have DigiD please call (+0031) 0800 1421 for support.
A flow-through activity:
- You do not have to show a QR code upon entry.
- During this activity, you need to keep 1.5 meters distance.
- Activities which are not yellow marked in the program are flow-through activities.